Friday, February 27, 2009

My First Post

I remember the days in class V (in Shyam Sundarpur Patna High School, in the then undivided Medinipur) when our Bengali teacher (Satya Babu) used to encourage about writting .... He also used to tell us the name of classic books and their authors.. And by this process we enriched - atleast knowing the name of books.. Which also helped me in General Knowledge.. I sometimes wonder that there was a time when we used take part in Quizes.. Where are those enthusiasm now !!! Anyway, as I was saying, at that time, even I tried to write few poems !!! I must confess it was difficult... And that did not progress much either... It is said that we must keep our pace with the present.. so after much hesitation, I thought lets give a try to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment