Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Completed M. Tech

Its almost one month We completed M. Tech at NIT Rourkela. My prsentation was on 7th June. Prof Arun K Pujari, VC of Sambalpur University was the external. He pointed out several mistakes in my presentation.
At first I thought of Return to home on 9th night. Then changed plan and booked ticket on 11th. On 8th, after presentation of all students got over, Srichandan, Shyju, and Shine gave a party to all of our dept claas mates and few phd scholars/young faculties in Institute guest house. There was a short prograpm before dinner. Every body expressed their thoughts.

On 9th night I was the host to my friends at for a party at the roof top of our hostel !

While returning, so many friends came to Rourkela station to send off me - Parma, OP, Vikas, Aloke, Srichandan, Thakre, Gaurav, Narang, Shyju, Dheeraj, Nitesh.

I am missing the campus life of NIT Rourkela.. It was amazing......

No comments:

Post a Comment