Friday, April 3, 2009

First Publication

I submitted two papers together in eprint Archive. After 7-8 days of waiting, i first got the reply form the Editor that survey paper was rejected. Was feeling very bad... After 2-3 more days another mail from editor confirmed me that paper on weakness of orhtogonal array based key predistribution was selected ( http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/114 ). I read the mail in Lab. I was so happy ! Instatly told all my friends who were present there.

Sourav-da told me to disagree with the editors with their comments, if there is valid ground for disagreeing. I replied editors with my views on their comments for rejection of the survey paper. Later again I posted that paper with title changed - Survey is replaced by the term Revisited. Also in their space for keywords I didnt write combinatorial design in first attempt- which I now realize was a one mojor factor ..., I wrote this time... And finally this paper is also accepted( http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/131 ).

No comments:

Post a Comment